Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy Effing New Year!

Happy New Year my loves! I hope 2011 brings nothing but love, joy and much happiness to you all and that you celebrated the New Year in style! As many of you know, I spent New Years in Denver with Cassalicious! We had such a great time... even if we spent the majority of our time on the couch! I'll let you ask her about her hangover... Hahaha! I will be back with a recap of the trip when I get the pictures downloaded... I thought I brought my camera cord with me, but apparently I left it home.

I had my 3 year Bloggerversary a few days ago... I believe I started this on 1/1/08... that's a long time, no? 630 some-odd posts later, I think the endeavor has been a success! I've not been in a blogging mood much lately, but I promise to get at least one post a week up, if not more! While shopping with Cass in Denver we made a stop into Sephora... I happened to see a display of purse-sized roller-ball perfumes. My bloggy friend Saskia told me about Flowerbomb a while back, and since the smaller size was a bit more affordable, I decided to give it a shot. Let me tell you... this stuff smells divine! I want to take a bath in it! Yeah, that might be a bit much, but you get the idea! I saw the Tourist with Aurs the day after Christmas and loved it. It wasn't a movie that was on the top of my list, but I'm so glad we saw it. Very entertaining and pretty funny, as well. I definitely recommend it.

That's about it for now... hope you're all having a great week and I'll see you soon!

7 comments:

Auri said...

I can't wait to see Cass with you in Denver another time. A must do! I have to agree with you on The Tourist... it was good but not one of the best. Johnny is always good to watch though ;)
Miss you!

Anonymous said...

I'll have to try that perfume! I love my Vera Wang Princess perfume but having another perfume wouldn't hurt!

Jessica said...

Happy New Year! So glad you had a lovely time in Denver.

magnolia said...

flowerbomb is the BEST. SUCH a great fragrance. happy new year!

lisa_sims said...

I am so glad u had fun in Denver. Can't wait for the wrap! Happy new year!

I will have to check out that perfume. Always looking for a yummy scent!

Jaime said...

i wanted to see the tourist. but, like most movies, i'll probably have to wait until it's out on netflix.

MommyLovesStilettos said...

Flower Bomb is the shizzz!! I love it!