Friday, January 14, 2011

Fantastic New Find

This week has obviously been a bit rough for me and I've had a lot of things floating around in my head that I want to write, but I can't seem to either remember them when I sit down at the computer, or can't seem to arrange them into a coherent post. It's so annoying!

In the meantime, I was watching Leno last night and when I heard there was a band on that I'd never heard before, I was planning on turning the channel. Why I do this, I'll never understand, because I've come across more than one exceptional artist/band this way. Needless to say, I left the channel on and was very pleasantly surprised by what I heard. Here is the music video from the song they sang last night.

I swear to God that is Johnny Depp and my friend Leah singing. Spittin' images, I tell you!

Their other music so far hasn't been quite as quick (which is what I tend to gravitate toward) but it's really great. Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Captain Dumbass said...

"Dead man walking." I like it.

Tom said...

I am following, you are funny, we both live in SL, but, I hate twilight :-)
I mean, I really really hate it.
forgive me.
The gym in OKC story is AWESOME! But so is yoga. I love yoga. does that make up for hating twilight?