Why is it that when I'm exhausted, I can't fall asleep at night? Does that make sense to anyone? I'm a bit baffled by the concept... as a result, I've taken an Ambien and am waiting for it to kick in. In the meantime, I grace you with my presence (aka, a blog post). Two and a half weeks ago I had an appointment with Sarah de Azevedo at Oni Tattoo Gallery and got my new tattoo. I'd say it's my 2nd, but technically, it's my 3rd. (My back started out as just a sun... a couple of years later I added onto it... and yes, it's a tramp stamp!) Anyhoodle, this is my new one and I love it. It's all healed, and now I need to go back and have it touched up. The woman is amazing! (Don't mind the scar and sock line in the pic!)
I joined the gym last week and have been very diligent about going to workout. I made it twice last week (it would have been 4 times but I got that stupid stomach bug), and three times thus far this week. I was so damn tired today I was thinking about skipping my workout but went anyway. Instead of taking it easy, I punched it hard and kicked my ass! I'm sure I'll feel it tomorrow... but since tomorrow is a travel day, I'm taking the day off from the gym.
It occurs to me how little I've been blogging lately because I think I've failed to mention that I'm heading back to Denver to see my Cassi! Monkey's birthday is next month and I wanted to be there to celebrate with them, so I booked my tickets. That also happens to be SuperBowl weekend and Cassi's family are big Steelers fans, so I think it's gonna be a really fun weekend! I'm a pretty big Steelers fan as well, but not as die hard as they are! I'm so excited!
Hope y'all are having a great week!
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Tattoos, Workouts and Another Trip To Denver
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























































6 comments:
Love your tattoo! Makes me want more (don't feel bad, I also have a tramp stamp).
I really need to get my ass in gear and start going back to the gym. Wish we lived closer, I need a gym buddy!
Steelers are going to KICK ASSSSSSS!
And I need to go to the gym. Ugh I am lazy.
Love how the tat healed... gorgeous! So excited for you and cass to play... even more excited for little ole moi to join the action at some point ;)
I'm so proud of you for going to the gym again!! I still haven't gone back to yoga... I'll get there... promise!
mwah!
love the tat. i should stop saying how much i want one, because we both know i'm never going to psych up enough to actually go through with getting one...
good for you sticking with working out. i feel like a bum. i haven't made it out to the gym all week. weather and work have conspired against me.
Your ink is looking great! And I don't see the scar, where is it?
I won my first ever bet with my dad picking the Steelers over the Cowboys in Super Bowl.... I don't know, 1 mabye. It was a long time ago.
Hiya. I came across your blog from I don't remember where. Good stuff.
I need to get to the fucking Gym myself.
Post a Comment