skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Alrighty kids, we're playing a new game today... it's called Caption This, and is brought to you by Big Mama Cass! The idea is that I (or whomever the person blogging/playing along is) posts a picture on his/her blog and then the readers get to come up with captions for it! Cass said she'd give out a prize for the best one, but don't hold your breath.... she's a busy woman!So, I received this from Auri the other day and proceeded to laugh my ass off. I hope it makes you giggle as well. Now, put your thinking caps on and give me your funny!
"..."

10 comments:
"You said I'm funny. Funny how? I mean, funny like I'm a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to fucken' amuse you? How da fuck am I funny? What da fuck is so funny about me? Tell me..."
"Flight of the Bumblebees was taken... you're left with Fight of the Ladybug" :)
'A Halloween costume hand-me-down gone terribly wrong.' ;)
I'm gonna get ya! That is so funny!
I may be a bug...but I'm NO LADY!!
{thanks for droppin by my blog :)}
i got nothing...my vote's with kimber
"...*tooooot*..."
LMAO Sorry but that's totally the first thing I thought.
"You said I didn't have to be a ladybug this time!"
This was the final straw before Jeffrey's murderous rampage.
Oh my God y'all... I'm laughing so hard at all of these that I'm about to pee my pants!! That's my Aidan... crazy man! Today he went out of the house and to a soccer game (Mexican Men's League) with his chicken costume on. I'm sure they were too shocked for words!
Post a Comment