It's official. I love Lady Antebellum!
I think Charles (the blonde) looks like Lance Bass and I think Hillary (the chick) looks like Tia from Clever Girl Goes Blog. Am I weird? Probably. (BTW, the other guy's name is Dave.)
They were invited to perform Oprah last week and were so cute. The cameras followed Dave into the dressing room where he told Hillary that they had just gotten the call from the producers to be on the show. Hillary didn't believe him at first and then was so excited she started crying. I thought it was adorable.
Most of you are probably familiar with their new song on the radio called "Need You Now" and it has quickly become one of my favorites. My other favorite on the new album is called "Love This Pain" and well, I love it. The music seems to speak to all of us. We've all been there.
Here is the chorus from "Need You Now":
It’s a quarter after one
I’m all alone and I need you now
Said I wouldn’t call
But I’ve lost all control and I need you now
And I don’t know how I can do without
I just need you now
And the chorus from "Love This Pain":
It’s like I love this pain a little too much
Love my heart all busted up
Something bout her, we just don’t work
But I can’t walk away
It’s like I love this pain
I've only recently begun listening to their first album (at least I think it's their first) and I really like it as well. I'll definitely be spending a lot more time listening to it in the very near future.
And... to my utter and sheer delight, they're opening for Tim McGraw here in Salt Lake in June (I think) and I can't wait to see them. Plus, they're with Tim... Hello!!! Noelle, Odum and I are definitely going to the concert, and if anyone else is itnerested, you're more than welcom to join us!
Happy Listening!
























































8 comments:
Are they country?
I'm itnerested, but that's a long way to go for a concert.
Wow good for them. I can so relate to the girl crying though, I would have to. That's a big deal :D will check them out on youtube.
Lovvvvvve them, and that songs gives me the chills.
I honestly don't know who they are. But now I am going to see if I can find them on YouTube cause you have me intrigued. :)
she cried because she was going to be on oprah? i just don't know how i feel about that.
I am in for the concert....if you go without me you're in big trouble!
i need to check them out as i've heard NOTHING but wonderful things about them
Post a Comment