Remember back in my 500th post I said I'd give away some mix cds of my favorite songs? Yeah, I forgot too. So, after looking at the comments, the people that said they wanted one were Noelle, h. justin, Miss Anne, Ali and Carol... Did I miss anyone? Let me know and I'll be more than happy to make you one. I have yet to make any, so it might be a bit before I get them to you, but I'm working on it.
That also means I need addresses from you guys: h. justin, Miss Anne, Ali and Carol (I had yours but I don't think I do anymore...), so email them to me when you get a sec!
In other news, can I just tell you how strange it is not to have any work to do?! I've got "down time" all week as far as I know and it feels really weird not to be working. Not that I'm complaining, it's just strange.
Well, I'm off for the night... Ciao bellas!

That also means I need addresses from you guys: h. justin, Miss Anne, Ali and Carol (I had yours but I don't think I do anymore...), so email them to me when you get a sec!
In other news, can I just tell you how strange it is not to have any work to do?! I've got "down time" all week as far as I know and it feels really weird not to be working. Not that I'm complaining, it's just strange.
Well, I'm off for the night... Ciao bellas!

























































3 comments:
you.got.mail.
xo
from me too! plus I need to get Vegas pictures out one of these days...
Blogger shucks. I think it just deleted my comment.
Oh well, hope you enjoy your "down time" :)
Post a Comment