As many of you know, Pink is my favorite color... well, it's really a toss up between Pink and Purple, but based on the amount of Pink items vs. Purple items I own, Pink wins. That however, is beside the point. I'm not here to discuss my favorite color. I'm here to introduce you to a girl named P!NK. If you don't know who she is, might I suggest crawling out of the hole from which you've been living the last 10 years and turn on the radio...
Or the TV for that matter... take a few minutes, please and watch this video. If you missed her performance at the Grammy's, here you go. If you saw it the first time and want to watch it again, please, be my guest. I get chills every time I see it, and I'm sure I'm not the only one!
I've done a review or two in the past on her music, but I don't know that I've ever gone into how amazing she is. If I have, I apologize ahead of time! Didja know that the woman NEVER lip syncs?! Even when shooting her music videos.... even when flying from a trapeeze 50 feet above the stage.... even when reciting lines from a song during an interview on Oprah! She rocks. 'Nuff said.
I'm trying to load the video of P!NK performing on Oprah last week, but I can't figure out how to share it. In the meantime, here's the link to the page. And looky here, I found the video.
Her most recent album is called Funhouse and is really wonderful. I've been a fan of hers since her first album was released when I was in college... so that must have been around 10 years ago. Don't quote me on that. Anyway, the songs on Funhouse are definitely different from all her other ones. It's very raw and honest and I admire that in an artist.
Anyway... I love her music, I love her voice, I love watching her perform. The girl can put on a show! Now go listen to some music, damnit!
Monday, February 8, 2010
The Girl Gives Me Chills
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























































6 comments:
I needed this more than you'll ever know. Love Pink!
PINK has been food for my soul lately. Her performance at the Grammy's almost made me well up.
I am in LOVE LOVE LOVE with "Glitter in the Air"... like it is so amazing.
Thanks for the videos/links.
i too love her.
xo
Woooow that performance blew me away. I was never a huge fan but seeing the girl up there and how she delivered gave me chills too. She's a whole package!
Holy hell! Now I wish I had watched the Grammy's this year.
I love Pink. I love that her glittery butt was on the front page of our local paper the other day even more.
I am Hooked on that video! I watch it over and over and over! Thanks for sharing. I had to post it on my blog too! Love it!!!!
Post a Comment