I have been HORRIBLY remiss in my responsibilities as a blogger and giveaway hostess. I told you I would give away a copy of Eat Pray Love in honor of my 500th blog post. I bought a copy of the book about 3 weeks ago and I just haven't gotten around to doing the drawing. I wanted to do something fab like a vlog, but since I've not gotten around to it, I used the randomizer!
As a result, the random number is 15, and that corresponds to.... Jaime from Red Red Whine! Congrats, my love! I have your address so I'll be putting the book in the mail in the next day or two!
I have to tell you, I haven't actually finished this book yet because I haven't made the time to sit down and really get into it for any significant periods of time. I'm really trying to absorb it all and have tried to take my time reading and taking it all in. I've even gone as far as "marking" the book (you remember marking books in high school, right?) so that I can refer back to the parts that really resonate with me. Anyway, Jaime, I really hope that you enjoy this book as much as I am. And for the rest of you... if you're looking for something wonderful to read or if you need some feel-good in your life, this book is great!























































5 comments:
Woooohooo I'm sure the winner will love it!:) I love that book too, can't wait to see the movie.
Oh but you NEED to read it.... IT'S such a good one!!
don't know why but i find it hilarious you haven't even finished reading the book you're giving away. congrats red red whine! and congrats on post #500!
CONGRATS to the big winner!
:)
xo
Jaime is always a winner in my book!
Post a Comment