Thursday, December 3, 2009

This One's For You, Otin

Because I'm not here, and because Otin is a total shit, you're getting Vampires. Too bad I don't have any naked RPattz pictures, because that's what he really wanted.
I was going to be really nice and try to sneak some pictures of the topless vampire women at Bite, but since Otin has to complain, the boys aren't getting any hot boobies! You can blame him!!!
Otin, you know I'm just giving you shit, right?


P.S. I have been really horrible about getting around to blogs this week, so I'll be back around ASAP!

4 comments:

Mr. Condescending said...

Thanks a lot otin, I really enjoyed looking at this crap.

now I've got to spend some quality time at the guess her muff site.

Andhari said...

I wonder why a man this hot actually willing to date that ugly kristen stewart in real life too? Tsk, tsk. Something's wrong with his head.

Jaime said...

aww...i think mr. condescending enjoyed the pics too!

i know i did! :)

Mike said...

Now, am I stupid or what??? I actually looked at all of the pictures thinking that There would be a hot babe at the end! Maybe next week! LOL!