Thursday, December 17, 2009

Happy Birthday to Noellie and Get Well Soon!!!

I was informed last night that I forgot to do a Happy Birthday post last Friday for Miss Noelle. I'm a jerk. I'm sorry. Miss Nellie turned the big 35 on Friday and sadly, spent the day in bed. She's got the Blue Gamboo and was admitted to the hospital on Monday night. Sadly, she's still there and they're not entirely sure what's wrong with her... It's not H1N1, it's not a pulmonary embolism (thank Jebus), and now they're trying to rule out RSV. Send a big Happy Birthday and well wishes her way. She can use all the good vibes she can get! We'll celebrate when you get out and are feeling better, my love!

2 comments:

Mike said...

Even though I do not know her, I wish her a speedy recovery and a Happy Birthday! 35, what a youngster!

Noelle said...

Thank you lovely! I need all the wishes I can get, so thanks Otin as well!