It's Tuesday... apparently I missed a week in there somewhere... actually, I know I missed RTT last week and I felt horribly guilty for it, but I'm back now, I think. If you want to play, go talk to Keely.
Well hey kids, how the hell have y'all been? Sorry for my sabbatical. Colon troubles can really cause a lot of problems, let me be the first to tell ya. And seriously, if you need a colonoscopy, don't put it off. It's not bad at all. The actual procedure, that is. The worst part is the fact that you have to stay near a toilet for 24 hours and may or may not end up nauseous for the duration of the evacuation process. And if you have to get on a plane during any of that time, I seriously advise against it. IT'S NOT FUN!
I bought blinds for the house yesterday. That's one thing you don't realize you have to worry about when you move into a brand new house. I got 6 blinds and have 2 or 3 left to buy. I'm already over $250 into it! I also got all the stuff for Zak's bathroom. I hope he likes it. If not, tough shit!
I went to see A Chorus Line with my grandma on Friday night at Pioneer Theater on the University of Utah campus. All the performers did a great job... I was only slightly disappointed by the dancing... I guess my expectations have been set high with SYTYCD, but we had a good time.
I'm back in Alabama this week and I don't really want to be here. At least I didn't get delayed on my way here. Now let's pray all of my flights back work as well.
Did anyone see Entourage on Sunday? Holy hell! I can't believe it. I won't give anything away because Auri hasn't seen it, and I'm sure there are a ton of others who haven't either. I like that there weren't any MAJOR cliffhangers and that a lot of questions got answered... but I'm still in shock!
What else.... closing on the house next week. I'm kind of freaking out... a lot. I haven't moved in 15 years and I have a feeling I'm going to have a bit of an ongoing panic attack for the next month.
I gotta cut this short... It's midnight here and I need to get to bed. Have to be up in 6 hours, which is like starting at 5 AM my time. I'll be a good blogger this week and be back to entertain you. Maybe even a vlog!
Oh, and I finished Breaking Dawn for the 2nd time last night. I had forgotten so many of the little things. I love that about reading a book again... picking up all the things I missed before, or forgot about. I also just finished The Goddess Rules by Clare Naylor. Such a cute book. I love Clare Naylor and this book didn't disappoint at all. I definitely recommend it!
How long 'til November 20th??? I can't wait much longer!!! Ok, hope y'all have a fab Tuesday and I'll chat with you soon!























































5 comments:
Yep, Entourage.. This season has been a lot better than previous, I think.
Have a great Tuesday, my dear!
You think Zak will care? I dunno... I grew up around men (dad and brother) that just let my mom do any decorating, etc. Then I started dating my crazy french man and he has opinions! The nerve! But luckily he has the right opinions (read: same taste as me), so he won't be too much of a bother when I'm decorating :)
I missed you! Glad you're back to blogging!
i loved a chorus line. hope you're feeling better.
what happens november 20th?
What's November 20th, is that your Thanksgiving? Ours is next week. Sucka!
Post a Comment