Okay, okay... I realized Tuesday is almost over. I also realize I haven't blogged in a week... but give me a break, I've had a lot going on! And if you're nice, I'll tell you all about it! If you wanna join in the fun, go talk to Keely and she'll tell you what to do! On Saturday I had Noelle, Odum, Dale, Brittany and Karen all help me move my crap into my house. They are the most awesome friends ever! I'm currently in Montgomery, Alabama, sitting in my hotel room, drinking a bottle of the above. I bought it because I thought the name was funny... and it's actually really good Pinot Grigio. I've had maybe 1/4 of a bottle. Depending on how long this takes me, it could end up being a lot more!
The reason I've been gone (again) is because I was moving last week. If you read my blog regularly, you already know that, and hopefully will forgive me for my absence. So, yeah, that's Auri in my kitchen... I think she was washing a glass or something. It's kinda messy, but I'm working on it! I haven't taken pics of the finished house because it's not done yet. But I'll show you as soon as I have some good ones.
Let me introduce y'all to my friend Joss. She is a singer/songwriter. She is hot, British, amazing, and just released a new album today. I've only listened through track 3, so I can't give you a definitive review just yet, but know that I'll be back with one sooner than later. Plus, it's Joss, so how bad could the album be?
This is my closet... all organized and pretty and spacious! After the last load had been brought over on Saturday, everyone but Noelle left. We decided to grab some pizza for dinner, ice cream for dessert and coffee for fuel. We went back to my house and stayed up ALL NIGHT LONG unpacking, purging, and organizing my room, closet and bathroom. We got in bed around 7:30 AM! Yes, we're crazy, but we decided to go with the adrenaline and get it all finished!
I need to get this. If anyone sees it, buy it for me and I'll give you money. The countdown for the movie is down to like 31 days, I think. OMG, that's so soon! And, if I'm lucky, I'll actually be working from home that week! I know, I can't believe it either!!!
He is beautiful and it would make me reeeeallly happy if he were lying in my bed right now. Naked, of course. Beckoning to me to get off my damn laptop so he can service me. Can anyone help me with that? I'll pay good money to whomever makes it happen!























































9 comments:
WHERE did you find those mary janes? i've needed some for my costume and i can't find them anywhere.
Not only are they cute, they're so comfortable! I got them at Shoe Station. The brand is Pierre Dumas. They come in brown, too!
unpacking is dreadful! hope its done soon! those shoes are adorable!! LOVE THEM! I am writing down the name of that wine :)
Yay, you're back! And it sounds like moving is going well - woo hoo!
Oh, and R. Patz...I'll get on it.
You really are infatuated with vampires, aren't you?
I want a Serta Mattress in my guest room! :)
Cute shoes!!! Good luck with the orchid! Hubby and I had a beautiful one once. We killed it. We suck with inside plants.
If I see Mr. Hair around town I'll ask him about servicing you.
I would like the guy on a piece of cupcake LOL R-Pattz is hot! And happy unpacking + decorating, it's so me to go to shoe stores when I have to go buy other things :P
Your shoes = gorgeous.
Your orchid = gorgeous!!
Can't wait to see pics of your new pad!!
xxx
Post a Comment