Hello, hello.... how y'all doing this week? I've been crazy-busy since I got home on Friday and I see no end in sight. I'm back in Alabamerrr this week, and will be Monday -Friday for the next two weeks. After that, I officially get two weeks at home! Then the next week is my birthday and I'm going to Vegas... so really, I might get three weeks away from the office! Praise Jebus! Anyway, it's Tuesday. Time for some Random. Check out Keely and all her hottness if you need and explanation.
Seriously, how hard is it to decide what to have for dinner? And why do we all need to have dinner at the same place? And why do I have to be working at 8:30 PM this evening? We started at 8 AM!!! Well, guess what?! I'm not working, I'm blogging. And I'm ready to kill someone. This is not good people... the anger and aggression is coming out. And I think I'm PMSy, so that doesn't help. The tears will probably start flowing soon, too...
Noelle, Auri and I went to a Halloween party on Saturday night. That was after I did makeup for Odum's new daughter-in-law, had my makeup done at the Dior counter at Nordstrom, and went to the wedding. It was quite an eventful day, let me tell ya! I've got pics from the wedding in my camera which I don't have with me, so I'll share those tomorrow. Deal? Noelle and I were Sugar Plum Fairies. Aren't we cute?!
I'm ordering these checks... ASAP! I figure I'm justified because I moved, so I need new checks with my new address! Speaking of which, I have to change my address in like 942 different places. I'm assuming the "change of address" thingy I filled out with the postal service takes care of a lot of that, but what do I know? I've never moved since I've been an adult.
Paramore has a new album out and I think Jessica is crazy for only liking the first half of it. Maybe she should seek medical attention... that's the only solution I can think of for why she's not so into it. If you like Paramore, then check out their new shit. It's gooood!
I got the two sweatshirts I ordered. I'm currently wearing "Isle Esme" and it's soo damn cute. Auri and Noelle think we all need to get matching hoodies to wear to the premiere. Jessica and Odum are included in that bunch! By the way, Odum's house burned down. Well, it didn't really burn down, but the filter on the fish tank caught on fire and they've got a ton of smoke and water damage and have to have the whole house fixed. They're going to be living in a hotel for the next few months! Yuck!
I told y'all I'd be back with a review on Joss Stone's new album, so here I am. I . LOVE . JOSS!!! Not that I ever doubted my love for her, but I have this weird thing where when an artist I love comes out with a new album, I get really hesitant about it... thinking it won't be as good as the rest. I know, I have issues. Anyway, Joss's new album rocks. Kinda has an old school vibe. Go check it out. You won't be sorry!
























































5 comments:
Nablopomo = national blog posting month, it's held like every month. Are you thinking of doing it on november? Basically you just have to post everyday for 30 days. Just google it, they have a site somewhere :)
Ps. I love joss stone too :)
LOVE the Sugar Plum Fairy costumes... BUT you're killing me with those checks!
omg...sugar plum fairies! You better be bringing these outfits to Vegas! LOVE THEM! Miss ya tons!
you make an excellent sugar plum fairy!
I gave the rest of the new Paramore a chance and yes, I do like it. It's pretty slow and I'm used to their faster, louder stuff. I love them! You're so crazy with your Mr. Patz checks. I wouldn't expect anything different from you. Btw, I might match Odum more than you meadow or Isle Esme gals. We'll see. Love and miss you.
Post a Comment