
Saturday night was the 10th annual Halloween party at Ben & Genny's house. You may or may not remember last year's party... it was kinda crazy. This year, quite a bit less crazy but we still had fun. This is the fridge... full of Kamikaze and Jello shots... seriously, the whole fridge!

The sugar plum fairies... why we didn't get a picture of our skirts with my camera is beyond me.

Here are Auri (the barmaid), Ben (Wolverine) and Genny (Storm). Aren't they cute?! I think Genny was 3 sheets past gone at that point!

Oh, that girl and her shots! Sadly, I don't think either she or Auri got very tipsy... I didn't either, but that's because I was the DD!

Auri was our pimp for the evening. Seeing how I didn't get any, I don't think she did a very good job... ha ha ha!

Wolverine and the Sugar Plum Fairies... such a good pairing, don't you think?

You wanna know why I've never beer bonged before? Because I could never live up to her. She rocks. She's the bomb. 2 seconds flat, boys. Plus, I'd probably just choke to death.

If you think this all looks like fun, you'll die to know what the three of us did after the party... more to come tomorrow!
7 comments:
You 3 look sexy!!! Love Auri's top. Go Noelle Go!!!
Are you really going to tell them what we did? It might ruin our reputation! Just kidding. I miss you and hope that you are having tons-o-fun in Bama! See you on Friday!
Sugar Plum Fairies...what a great idea! Looks like a LOT of fun.
That looks fun! So much booze, I love jelloshots. And your costume's hot!;)
I've never had a jello shot before. If I come to Utah will you buy me one?
A skeleton beer bong?! That's awesome! Looks like a fun time!
Candace - Too bad you weren't here to dress up with us!
Nellie - Duh, of course I'm going to tell them!
Ali - Sadly, I think it looks like we had more fun than we did...
Andhari - Jello shots are dangerous!
Captain - No, I won't buy you any because, sadly, I think they're illegal here... seriously. But I'll go a step further and make you some!
Cort - Ask Noelle... I couldn't tell you if it was fun or not!
Post a Comment