Apparently I didn't take any pictures during the day on Saturday... Not exactly sure why, but I'll have to steal some from Lisa! I still got a ton that night, so I'll save you a lot of narrative and just share the pics!
Oops, that's a lie... I got a few on my phone! On Saturday morning we all got together for breakfast at the restaurant at the hotel. It's kind of amazing we made it to breadfast considering how long it took us all to get going. And that only involved us going downstairs in our jammies. Breakfast was nummy... yes, I just said nummy.
After breakfast about half of us got ready and headed to the pooloo! That was most of the reason we went in October this year! The rest of the group either wanted to nap or go explore on their own, so we went our separate ways. Can I just tell you how relaxing it was lying by the pool?!
By the time the wanderers/nappers joined us Jen, Kasian, Cassi and myself decided to head toward the outlets. We needed new purses, duh!
The four of us spent a few hours shopping while the rest of the crew made nice with the Canadians. I'm not sure how the story goes, so you'll have to ask them about it.
Naturally we spent too long shopping ~**cough**~Jen & Kasian**cough**~ and had to rush back to the hotel to get ready for our dinner reservation. Thankfully, I didn't have to do anyone's makeup so it didn't take us too horribly long.
We split into two groups and grabbed cabs over to Caesar's for dinner at Trevi. It's right inside the Forum shops. The food was pretty good, but I thought it would have been better given all the great things I'd heard about the restaurant. Auri said I was being picky. I say she was being a bunghole. 
After dinner we had to run and grab provisions at Victoria's Secret and MAC and then ended up at the Shadow Bar inside Caesar's. I'd say it's a pretty chill place to go sit and have a cocktail, or 10. It wasn't quite what we had in mind for our wild ways, so we went next door to Cleopatra's Barge.
We spoke with the door man to see if there was enough room for a party of 12 of us to come in and have a table. He said he could get us a table if we ordered bottle service. So, two bottles of Skyy vodka, cranberry juice, pineapple juice, water, a few Red Bulls and $250 later, we were all happily sloshed. Well, most of us, anyway.
Cassi's friend Miles and his woman, Elizabeth I think, joined us for the party and I'm so glad they got to reconnect. It had been eight years since they saw each other.
We danced laughed and drank the night away... It was wonderful! Here's Odum and Cass.
Aurs and Lisa
Miss Thang and Myself... yes, I was wearing a skirt... for the first time in like 8 years.
Rosie Gonzales and Leanna... seriously only the 2nd pic I have of them!
Nellie and myself chillin' in the corner... By the way, it was like a gazillion degrees in there!
Seriously, bottle service rocks! Next time I think we should shoot for somewhere a bit cheaper!
We spoke with the door man to see if there was enough room for a party of 12 of us to come in and have a table. He said he could get us a table if we ordered bottle service. So, two bottles of Skyy vodka, cranberry juice, pineapple juice, water, a few Red Bulls and $250 later, we were all happily sloshed. Well, most of us, anyway.
























































6 comments:
Vegaaaaas! Hahaha. Your makeup (aka you) looks beautiful! Looks like a very fun (read: typical Vegas) night. :)
it looks like y'all had a blast! i'm so jealous!!
Good times. Those are some super fun photos!
Whoa! Vegas got 5 degrees hotter with you ladies in town!
You salty beast! I am envious of all the Vegas good times. I want cocktails by the bucket and sunning by the pool. I am going to go over THERE NOW and SULK.
Trevi was LAME. And if you could please let everyone know that a) someone hosed me down with liquor at coyote ugly and thats why i look...well coyote ugly lmao
Post a Comment