Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Caption This, Bitches... Week 10 With Chedan

Caption This Button

...And it's Wednesday already... Where does the time go? I seem to waste it away pretty easily at the pool these days. Moving right along... it's time for Caption This! If you don't know what it is yet, shame on you. Go talk to Cassi and she'll fill you in. I'm too tired to give you the scoop. In brief, come up with a witty caption for the picture below and leave it in the comments. (FYI - to all those lurkers out there, you can leave a comment even if you're not a blogger, and since I've told you that now, I expect you to do so!) Anyhoodle, here you go... This is one of my all-time favorite pictures!


"..."
Last week's winner is Smile Steady with this caption: "Do I smell a werewolf?"

4 comments:

JennyMac said...

I told him the Gene Simmons auditions were not until next WEEK!

Big Mama Cass said...

omg is that alien going to crawl out of him again!?!?

hahahahaha!!

Jaime said...

"i am SO not having children" (yup that's exactly the look on your face my dear)

Mango said...

rock and roll!!!