Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Ambien Blogging... Not the Same As The Ambien Cock

In the famous words of Karen (from Will & Grace): It's time to get your head out of the dumps and your legs in the air.

The whole time I've spent getting ready for bed (aka 10 minutes) I've been thinking about what to write on this bloggity little post and I was thinking it in a British accent. I'm good like that.
I washed my face, took out my contacts and I'm currently sitting here with my Proactiv facial mask drying on my face. I figure Alabama, with its 90% humidity, is as good a place as any to apply a facial mask that will subsequently slurp all of the savory moisture from my succulent skin. I'm also sitting here typing this topless. (You know I'm on Ambien because otherwise, I wouldn't have shared that!) You liked that, didn't you?

I really don't want to go into the office tomorrow. If I have to stay for 10+ hours again, I might lose it. No lie.Also, traveling with a vibrator is something everyone who travels alone should do. If there's no chance of bringing a hot babe back to your room for a shag, you've got Senor Vibrato to come home to. Just make sure you take the batteries out before packing it for fear it would somehow get turned on (Ha! Get it?) going through security. To save yourself the trouble, always pack it in your checked luggage.

Kind of like a gun and bullets... never pack a loaded gun and always keep the bullets in a separate area. Locked up, preferably.

I should have set the time I put the mask on... I don't know how long it's been since it started sucking all the moisture out of my face.

Ok, I really have nothing to say... gonna wash my face and go to bed.

Ms. Salti Loves You Long Time!

11 comments:

Noelle said...

You need to go to bed! You will read this in the morning and possibly regret and/or laugh your ass off because you are a) in a face mask, b) topless, and c) discussing bringing your vibrator with you to Alabama! I love Ambien Erica! She keeps me entertained!

Saskia said...

haha this is such a great post! so random! love it :)

i think i leave face masks on for at least 3 times as long as i should... i can't just sit and wait patiently!

x

Anonymous said...

I TOTALLY need some Ambien.... GREAT post!

Jessica said...

LMAO!

MommyLovesStilettos said...

LMAO! I love this post!!!

Auri said...

Me love you long time. Do you think that maybe 1- Ambien no work for you because you abuse it? 2- You should blog topless more often because it is liberating? 3- I would like that vibrator for my birthday because I do not currently own one and it's the only type of vibrator left that I don't currently own that I have any interest in trying.
Ok... I'm tired and need sleep. Goodnight. Yes, I'm saying goodnight because I've been up all night and now I'm going to bed. I'm glad you enjoyed your Ambien. I see you later.
mwah.

Anonymous said...

Bahaha.Ahhh good old Ambien Erica. Nice mask. I think I would like to try a vibrator like that.

Salt said...

The last time I took an Ambien, the ceiling looked like clouds and I thought I saw a UFO up there. So the fact that you managed to type out this blog post is amazing to me.

You are hilarious, lady!

Shevon said...

Ha, I'm glad I got to read this before you came to. Love it, you have no shame, or maybe Ambien has no shame!

Anonymous said...

Oh Lord, I had the (mis?)fortune to be travelling right behind a poor, POOR lady who had a special toy in her luggage on a trip to Tampa once. I'm not sure if she had batteries in there or not but they made her open her hand luggage and the guy took it out and waved it in her face like, "What IS this?" It was pink and shiny. I mean dude. It's not a lollipop. To her credit she stared him down and said loudly, "It's my VIBRATOR." I'd have been all, "Um...hand mixer?"

When I took Ambien I used to hallucinate. It wasn't pretty. I didn't halluncinate anything interesting like hot men or cake, instead it was devils and spiders. WTF?

Big Mama Cass said...

lmfao...YOU are a gas missy!

ok so this one time tank and I were traveling home to colorado from wisconsin (where we were living at the time) and for whatever reason, (it completely escapes me right now) we were bringing like 3 of my vibes... all of which were pink and purple in color and very "lifelike" :)

since we had to fly standby (i really wish i remembered wtf we were doing on this trip!) and so knowing full well our odds were good that we were going to get mysteriously "chosen" by security to get fully searched, I made him put them in HIS bag.

AND WE WERE TOTALLY SEARCHED!!!

The guy searching his bag pulled them out one by one, looked at them, then at him, and set it down going to the next item. He never said a word. And Tank, my awesome hubby, took it like a trooper (pun NOT intended) HAAAAHAAAHAAAAHAA

ok this is getting weird

that is totally not what we use those for btw... seriously

anyway, he didn't even get embarrassed! whereas I was hiding behind a folding chair hoping nobody knew i was with the "dildo guy" HAAAAAAAAAAA

true story :)