Friday, February 6, 2009

Today's Play List

As per usual, it's Friday, I'm working from home today, and that means I'm working from Starbucks. It's my home-away-from-home. Ever since they started their free wireless program thingy, I'm here all the time. I'd work from home, but I have a tendency to fall asleep on the couch or crawl into my bed, so it's better that I leave the house. I'm listening to a play list I've got on my iPod... I decided to name it the Fall Mix. Again, I'm great with the unique names. It's time to make some new mixes because the ones I've got are getting old. I need some variety.

Here's a few of the songs I've got on here...
September - Earth Wind & Fire
Right As Rain -Adele
In This Life - Delta Goodrem
Keep Wanting More - Nikka Costa
Ghetto - Leela James
Facing Up - Kate Voegele
Forget About the Rain - Trapt
Fly Away - Black Eyed Peas
Wake Up -Story of the Year
Sleep Together - Garbage
Let the Flames Begin - Paramore
Twist - Goldfrapp
Into the Night - Santana & Chad Kroeger
Breathe Me - Sia


It's a fairly extensive list so I'm not writing down all the songs. Since I'm a music junkie, I'm finding new stuff all the time, but I haven't come across anyone new and amazing for a while. Does anyone out there have any fabulous suggestions? I've had my eye on Kate Nash and need to get her new album. I'm very excited for Lily Allen's new one to come out next week. Anything else I should check out?

4 comments:

Saskia said...

You can't beat disco!! I love that you have Earth Wind & Fire on your playlist!

If you'd like some chilled, soulful sounds check out Beth Rowley & Ola Onabule if you can.

Mrs. Realife said...

Funny how I've been a singer all my life and can. not. seem to be as educated in "great songs" as those around me... LOVE that you are so into it :)

Happy Monday!

Bella@That damn expat said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

I never got used to using my computer in public. I'm paranoid strangers will be peeking over my shoulder, looking at my business.

Brooke said...

Oooo! Lily Allen's song The Fear is soooo good! I can't wait for that either :)