I'd like to thank Jen over at Because I Could Never Keep Up With A Diary for this award. She's so sweet!
This award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in his/her effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary and personal values every day.
The rules to follow are:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person that has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to another 15 blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment. Remember to contact each of them to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
I don't think I'll pass it on to 15 because that's just way too many... so here are my 5!
Country Wife
Mistress Auri
Saskia
Beanie Cap Guy
Just An Everyday Bitch
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Since When Do I Have Values? I Feel So Loved!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























































6 comments:
Ooooh, thank you for both of the awards!!! I'll post them soon x
I'd like to thank all the beautiful men who have made my blog possible. I'd like to thank all of the beautiful men who've made me horny. I'd like to thank all of the beautiful men without whom porn would be so boring. I'd like to thank all of the beautiful men for just being alive.
I'm sorry, what was the question?
Ok... so I feel like I'm starting to be a real loser by not posting all of these awards on my blog. Can I just say thanks. I never realized that I displayed such fab values on my blog... but cool dude=)
Saskia - Can't wait to hear more about your remodeling. You're welcome!
Queenie - You have serious issues, but that's why I love you
Aurs - You are a bunghole. See similar comment on your latest post.
Saskia - Can't wait to hear more about your remodeling. You're welcome!
Queenie - You have serious issues, but that's why I love you
Aurs - You are a bunghole. See similar comment on your latest post.
Ummm, I am so forgetful!! Reading The Reality of Happy Ever After and I see some awards from you.... suddenly remembered that I received them too and I've completely forgotten to post them!! Oh no.
I'll do it this week!
x
Post a Comment