Like I said before, and I'll say it again, I'm obsessed. In any case, I'm writing about True Blood AGAIN. I am soooo excited for the new episode to come out on Sunday. And guess what else? I found out the show got signed for a second season!!! Woo hoo. (I realize I say Woo hoo a lot, but honestly, I have to convey my excitement to you somehow)!
I finished the first book in the series last week on Thursday and started the second one.... I'm currently half way through it and it's really good. And now I'm realizing, I never got around to doing the last post of book reviews I was going to do. Jeez, I have so much blogging to do. That just means more for y'all to pretend like you've read! Well, better get back to doing something useful with my time, instead of obsessing over a TV show and book series.























































1 comments:
Is your blog called Salti Peaks because you have salty nipples? Maybe that's why your dog is always licking them???
:-)
Post a Comment