It's Wednesday. It's Me. It's Random. Get over it.
I'm going to Denver on tomorrow to see a cute boy... and Big Mama Cass. I'm pretty sure I couldn't be any more excited if I tried! I have been counting down the days, and now I get to count down the hours!!!Packing all your shit for 11 days worth of traveling (which essentially includes 3 trips) blows (my suitcase weighs 64 lbs).
We're going to spend a few nights up in Estes Park for Cassi's birthday... apparently it's her favorite place in the universe. And apparently Colorado's mountains are cooler than Utah's. I'll let you know my assessment upon my return.
Why does alcohol make me randy? I'm genuinely perplexed.4 hour meetings suck... especially when held 6 times a week... I'm getting ready to yell "FIRE!" in the middle of one just to see what happens.
I am in dire need of some new shoes... summertime work shoes... any suggestions? Everything seems to be 5-inch stilettos or just plain ole fugly. (I'd wear those 5-inch Louboutins if you wanna buy them for me...)I went to dinner last night with my team from work for our PM's birthday. We went to Iguana Grill in downtown OKC and it was so yummy! I've actually found a few really good restaurants in the last couple of weeks!
Hey, guess what? I'm going to see my man and my Cass in less than 24 hours... like, in 22 hours to be exact. I'm not excited or anything. (P.S. That's Cassi's Monkey! Isn't he freakin' adorable?)I'm having an ugly week... I actually was having an ugly boob day yesterday. How in the hell is that even possible?
With that, I'm out. I've got a TON of girlie prepping to do... Girls, you know what I'm talkin' about!I promise to take lots of pics this weekend... I've been horrible about taking pics lately... this time, I'm on it. Hope y'all have a fabulous rest of the week!
























































7 comments:
That doesn't mean I have to "girlie" prep do I??!?! :)
OH! And... wtf is with the wierd winking lately!?? Kid is mental.
PS. "He" is totally going to Figi this weekend, so he won't be here. JUST FYI. :)
BOOOYAH!
Saw you from Big Mama Cass's blog. I love that you're a random kinda gal....I too am a random kinda gal!!! Hope you have an amazing trip. I'm gonna poke around a little on your blog!!!
See the thing about "ugly" anything days is, it's only noticeable by YOU, no one else can tell, so you're ok! :) See, aren't I good for the soul?
So this randy booze thing...:)
Have fun! :) I want details when you get back!
Hope you had a fabulous trip!
So who's got the cooler mountains? I mean, behind BC, which has the coolest.
"Girlie Prep" - LMAO.
I hope you have a wonderful trip. And now I want a drink.
Post a Comment