Tuesday, Tuesday, Tuesday... How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I have no idea where that came from but let's go with it. Especially since I haven't done a RTT post in a while. It's funny, because I've always got ideas floating around in my head for blogging, but then when I sit down to write, it all escapes me... and really pisses me off!I've gotten quite a bit of bad news over the last day or so, and I'm totally over it! Apparently, my uncle who has been in and out of the hospital for the last few months isn't doing so well. I also found out that a close family friend is having surgery this week because of complications from lung cancer. A very close friend (I'm not mentioning names because I know she doesn't want to talk about it) is putting her dog down today. I hope that's the end of the bad news. I don't know if I can take much more.
Found this artist via my friend/massage therapist, Amanda. Give it a listen... it's a fan video of the song Howl, by Florence and the Machine to clips from the first two seasons of True Blood. I think I'm in love! The video is about 3 minutes long, so give it a listen and a looky loo!
The Mistress, Auri that is, and I (and Trent, too, I think) are going to the Muse concert on Monday night. I had to postpone my next Alabama trip for it, so it better be good! Oh, who am I kidding? It will be fabulous... Silversun Pickups are opening and I'm excited! Plus, even if it sucked, any reason to postpone a trip is welcome!
In other news, Joss Stone was on Leno Monday night and she was wonderful! If you didn't see it, I'm sure it'll be up online sometime soon. I tried finding it for you, but apparently didn't look hard enough. Anyway, she's touring sometime soon and if she doesn't come to SLC, or somewhere close by, I will cry... a lot.I just realized I start a lot of paragraphs with, "In other news..."

Bryson VomDorp fucking hates acronyms. He wanted me to share that with y'all. He's my bro's friend. We call him B-Love. Or Pud VonSchmidt, whichever you prefer.
Had to pause for Puppy loves... those kisses are the best! And I think puppies start developing dander, or whatever the hell it is I'm allergic to, around week 8. I'm starting to get hivey from the baby.

I found out this evening that the 8th book in the Black Dagger Brotherhood comes out on April 27th and I. CANNOT. FUCKING. WAIT!!!! This one is going to be about John Matthew and his boys. I will sooo be at Barnes and Noble when it opens that morning! Unless of course, I'm in Alabamer, then I'll have to go to Books-A-Million that evening!
I have a massive cramp in my right lower leg. At first I was thinking it's directly related to my hip issues I've been having. Now I'm starting to freak out and wonder if it's a clot... seeing how I've had clots in the past. I may be making a call to the doctor tomorrow.
Ok, time to make like Andrea, and head. If you don't know what that means, ask Wikiball!
Eclipse comes out in 93 days... can't wait! Oh, and I need to see Remember Me. Have any of you seen it? If so, what did you think?
























































8 comments:
ooh I like the song, and LOVE the trueblood footage.... 93 days until Eclipse? gahhh!!!
Thanks Erica! Love you!
I didn't recognize the name at first but I knew I recognized the voice. I've got Raise It Up on my iPod. Not the best opening, but a good song.
i can't wait for the new black dagger book to come out. and eclipse.
when are you guys going to head out to vegas?
YES! See Remember Me. I loved it. Let me know what you think!
And I cannot WAIT to watch that TB video after work. June 13th!!!
WTF You have a blood clot?!?! And wait... the Eclipse comes out in 92 days or Eclit does? I totally had my hopes up! Gah!
teehee
that book looks like it might have sex in it. and knives.
a blood clot? I Hope not :( I'm sorry, hope everything's okay after you check to a doctor. And I'm sorry about your uncle and friends.
ps. the book looks interesting!
Post a Comment