I was responding to an e-mail from Odum, and was on one, so I thought I'd make my response one of my posts for the day.... here it is!
I'm fine. Just finished my resume. The corporate office wanted it, but on their template, so I basically just took what was on my personal one, and plugged it where I could into the template. Except for the parts I had to write on my own, and I really can't toot my own horn. I guess it’s for proposing me to other projects (they do it with everyone). So yeah, that was a pain in my arse.
Now, I'm going to summarize all the recent changes/make a list of crap to discuss in our meeting today at 1, for my $320k document. YES I'M STILL WORKING ON IT. AND I SWEAR TO GOD IF WE DON'T FINALIZE IT AND GET IT APPROVED AND TURNED IN THIS AFTERNOON, I MAY KILL MYSELF – OR SOMEONE ELSE!!!!
Um, I helped my mom do the trees last night (yes, plural – trees). Oh so much fun. Cramps from hell to go along with Christmas tree decorating. Love them! Broke my toe nail (that Auri just bedazzeled) and almost two fingernails to go along with it. Bastard foot of the couch. Oh yeah, back pain, too. It was great. Finished book 5 last night (my vampire books). Three more to go, and then I'm going to have withdrawals. I think that's it.
Oh, except for the part where my mom got the vacuum out to suck up all the glitter and adornments that had fallen off the ornaments and onto the floor so we could put down the gold lamé tree skirt (yes, it's really gold lamé). In order to unwind the cord from the knobby things on the vacuum, she whipped it like a lasso at each turn and said she imagines her children each time she whips it. I was laughing so hard I almost peed my pants! She's so mean...
Tonight going to Auri's to do her toes. Need to de-hair my body, iron some shirts, start packing, you know, the uje (as in usual) in the next day and a half before we leave! The trip was months away for so long, and now it's here and I'm running out of time!
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Reply to Odum
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























































0 comments:
Post a Comment