Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Random Tuesdayness - Boobs, PMS, Singing, Dancing and Having Babies

Boobs. Tatas. Knockers. Have you ever had a "bad boob" day? Like, where you look in the mirror and realize all the flaws with your girls? I had never had one until a few weeks ago. It was kind of strange. I think I'd be more satisfied with mine if I felt I was more in proportion. I've got pretty small knockers compared to the size of my ass. I hate when men have PMS. Seriously. I'm the one with the uterus and ovaries. I'm the one that has to have a period every 24 effing days. I'm the one who has to deal with whacked out hormones. Men shouldn't be allowed to have PMS. Period.If there was one talent I wish I'd been born with, it would definitely be the ability to sing. I love to sing. Love. It. Seeing how I've been told by more than one person that I've got a horrid voice, I try not to do it in public too often. However, if I'm alone in my car, you can bet your ass I've got the music cranked and am singing at the top of my lungs. I want nothing more right now than to get married. If I were able to quit my job, maybe have a baby or two and be a stay-at-home mom, I'd be the HAPPIEST girl in the world. Bet you never thought you'd hear that out of my mouth, huh?I miss dancing like crazy. Like. Crazy. I'd love to get back into it but am not really sure where to start. Everytime I watch people dancing on TV, I can't help but to totally get into it. My body tenses up and I get all excited! I know that RDT offers community classes in SLC so I guess that's where I'll start! Wish me luck! (That's Heather Morris - Brittany on Glee - and she is one of the most amazing dancers I've ever seen! I also may or may not have a girl crush on her...)
Ms. Salti
P.S. Someone... and I'm not mentioning names... *cough* Cassi *cough* ... was supposed to make me a new signature and still hasn't finished it...

7 comments:

Stacy Uncorked said...

I've definitely had more bad boob days than I care to admit. ;)

Finally!! Someone else who realizes that guys have PMS, too! I tell the hubby I know when it's going to be his PMS time, right around the full moon. Maybe he's a werewolf. Nope, definitely PMS. ;)

If Princess Nagger is in the car with me, she tells me to stop singing. 'Nuff said. :)

Thanks for linking up and rockin' the random rebellion with me! :)

Addicted to Technology, Mother's Day - RTT Rebel

Auri said...

I hate when my nipples point in opposite directions... didn't someone ever tell them it was impolite NOT to point? I love to work but it would be nice to have the choice to work instead of having to work as the imperative... babies are great though ( I might be baby hungry these days)
Just so you know I would never tell you that you have an awful voice! Because I'm usually the one singing at the top of my lungs in the car beside you... everyone should. And just so we're clear... 8 year old boys get PMS too... it blows!

xo

Anonymous said...

I love Heather Morris. She's hot and a great dancer! I love when she and Harry Shum Jr dance on the show!

I too miss dance! I want to get back into it again. I also would give anything to be married and be a stay at home mom. And I never used to want kids. Some times, it's just more appealing than work. Plus, I'm sure it would bring lots of happiness. And THAT is appealing.

When I started hating my boobs is when I gained weight and went from a B34 to a C38. That's rude. I can't wear cute shirts anymore!

Jaime said...

right now my bad boob days are directly tied to the fact that virtually none of my bras are the right size. but i am lazy (and gimpy) and have no desire to go to a store and have someone measure me to tell me what size i should be wearing.

Captain Dumbass said...

Hmm... what to comment on?

Big Mama Cass said...

I want that shirt. And as I was scrolling down, I totally didn't realize at first that was a pink glitter microphone. {snicker} And DUDE! Remind me about the shit i forget!! I am a slacker. And you know this.... MAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

The Random Blogette said...

I always seem to have bad boob days. They look good in a bra but outside... WOAH! Stand back for the giant floppies!

I so miss dancing so much. I miss it so much that I cry when I watch people dancing. More because dance is a very emotional thing for me but also because I miss it and I wish I was the person dancing on TV. I would love to get back into it as well but I just can't even imagine dancing again. I guess I could just sign my daughter up and live through her!

Sometimes I still get all of my dance shoes out of my hope chest and just stare at them and cry. Yes, I have issues.