NeNe loves her Uncle Bryce... it kind of makes me sick! But it's really effing cute!
Happy February! Happy Blizzard! Happy I would sooo much rather be snowed in at my own friggin' house! It's RTT... haven't done one in a while and thought today would be appropriate. If you want to play, talk to The UnMom. She'll tell you what to do.I'm on one of my weekly trips to Oklahoma City. Prior to leaving, I knew the forecast was calling for a decent winter storm. What I didn't realize was how big this storm was supposed to be. Had I known, I may have asked to stay home this week. Apparently there was talk of cancelling our trips, but that didn't happen. As a result, the office is closed and I'm stuck in the hotel indefinitely. I'm 99.9% sure this trip was for naught. Ugh!
This picutre says a lot without saying anything at all... and all I can say for now is, my heart is broken. I may or may not go into it some other time. Did I mention I'm stuck in OKC? The authorities that be have gone so far as closing down the airport. If I can't get out of here on Thursday I'm going to be pisssssed! Especially because I'm going to see My Cassi this weekend!
Auri wants me to blog about her... I lent her a book on Sunday night and apparently she's too busy reading it to talk to me. So I'm not entirely sure why I should blog about her, but whatever. The book is Crave by JR Ward, you know, the author of the super-hot Black Dagger Brotherhood series?!A few posts ago I mentioned I went to a yoga class for the first time in a looonnngg time. After my Friday last week, I decided I needed something grounding and found a class to attend on Sunday at Centered City Yoga. I'm officially hooked. I'm going to make a point of going once a week, and more often if I can make it happen. Between that and the gym, I'm on a fucking roll! And I'm feeling good!
Did I mention there's a blizzard going on and I'm stuck indefinitely inside the hotel?
Do y'all remember a post or two frm last year when I got to be a part of the Spiral Jetty Sirens photo shoot with Auri's dad, Tom. Well, after its long-awaited arrival, the calendar from the photo shoot is finally done! They are $10.95 each, and if you're interested, you can contact Tom for his paypal info. I am definitely planning on getting one as soon as I have some extra moola lying around!
























































5 comments:
I love the fucking pants off you baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I soooo do.
Your broken heart make my heart break into 1029387510928571234 pieces. I hate it. I hate that you are hurting. Makes me want to stab someone with my pen! You know the someone I mean.
I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I SOOOOOOOO LOVE YOU!
I mean it.
3 days and you are all mine. Butt snuggles are comin. You hear me?!?
Ugh, stranded by weather instead of being home = suckage. Although at least you get room service and have a computer, so that's something. Better than being in the AIRPORT. AAK! :)
I should do yoga. Then I wouldn't be tempted to punch people in the face.
i've never done yoga. tried tai chi once. i couldn't stop laughing i felt like such a fool.
That was from the 1st, I hope you're still not there. And sorry about your broken heart. You are fantastically fantastical and don't forget it. And thanks for the Adele on the previous post, I love her. That's the first time I've ever seen her though, she's a cutie.
Post a Comment