Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Vegas 2010 - Day 1 - Shake That Ass

I'm going to show lots of pictures, give a background on a day-by-day basis and keep the naughty bits to myself. I'm sure I'll forget stuff and so I'm counting on the girls to fill me in if I do...

Auri, Noelle, Lisa, Odum, Toni and I all got up at the ass-crack of dawn Friday morning and hopped on a plane to Vegas. I've said this before and I'll say it again... next time I'm scheduling the flights! The night before, Cassi flew in while Jen and Kasian drove to Sin City.
The five of us went to the hotel to store our bags until check-in while we waited for Cassi to join us. Jen and Kasian had a car so we told them to meet us at The Wynn for breakfast. During breakfast, Noelle and I presented our group with their surprises.... matching jammies! You'll see a pic of us in them later on.
As usual, breakfast was delish. Why I don't just order the damn buttermilk pancakes for myself, I'll never know. Right here and now, I vow to order them next year! They're sooo yummy! That first shot at the top of the post was missing two of us, so we stopped again on the way out for a more proper shot! I love it! Thanks to the nice man who took it for us! It'll go nicely on my wall with the collection of others.
After breakfast we decided to head toward Town Square Mall to get some shopping done... we wanted the rest of the weekend to chill appropriately! Half of us piled in Jen's car, the rest took a cab. Those of us in the car stopped at the Vegas sign for a group shot. Aren't we cute?!
The mall was fabulous, as was the MAC store... my little slice of heaven. Auri got some H.A.W.T. stilettos and the rest of us got some fun new makeup. When they were done shopping, the other 5 bitches (hahaha!) conned Jen into giving them a ride back and left the 4 of us bitches (Noelle, Auri, Cassi and myself) to fend for ourselves. So what did we do? We went for cocktails, naturally. The chips/salsa/guac and cocktails at Lolita's Cantina were divine! I definitely recommend them! Keep in mind, we went in the middle of the afternoon so we missed out on the hoppin' party that night.
We finally found a taxi back to the hotel and hung out until it was time to get ready and head to Zumanity! If you have the chance to go, then go. It's a really fun show, very sexy, totally naughty and entertaining all together! I wish it would have laster a little longer, but such is life.
After the show we did some people-scrambling (those that didn't go to the show met up with us, Noelle went back to recuperate since she got sick right before we left) and ended up at our old stomping ground, Harrah's. We actually ended up at RockHouse at Imperial Palace next door and danced our asses off for the rest of the night! (I really hate that this pic is so blurry because it's so cute!)
This is one of the dancers/bartenders at the bar... this woman could shake her ass like it was goin' out of style! If she ever offers lessons or starts teaching a class, I'm so there!
We tried hard to stick to our curfew and headed back to the hotel around 2:30 or 3ish where we planted our asses in the lounge at the bar and ate some drunk food. Eat before you go to bed... that's the golden rule to not getting sick after a long night of drinking! (P.S. Those are Auri's sassy shoes to the side of Kasian's ass.)
And with that, Day 1 of Vegas 2010 is in the books! I'll be back shortly with Day 2 and some saucy stories!

7 comments:

Captain Dumbass said...

Wah! I want to go to Vegas.

lisa_sims said...

You girls are so hot! I am bummed I was sick and not up to the RockHouse. And, I am so jealous of Auri's shoes. Loving! Can't wait to see pics from the rest of the weekend. I am missing pool pics!

Ali said...

We saw Zumanity too! I LOVED IT.

Loving these Vegas recaps! Mine should be posted shortly.

Andhari said...

Ooh girls trip! I need one of those, especially if the destination is Vegas. Drool!

Auri said...

So much fun!! Thanks for the trip love=) I still love my shoes... it was fun to bring them out the other night.
Those pics are adorable! Can't wait to see Lisa's!

Big Mama Cass said...

How awesome! Looks like y'all had a FABULOUS time!! Who's the weird chick in the purple though??? Creeeeepy.

Just sayin. :)

Auri said...

I totally wanted to make out with the chick in the purple... she had a husband though... oh wait, so do I ;)