Monday, October 18, 2010

3 Days in Vegas = 3 Weeks of Recuperating

Well, we survived another Girls' trip to Vegas... barely! I can't believe we were successful in getting so many of us together over the course of 3 days. And the fact that Cassi was able to join us all the way from Arkansas made the trip all the better!

I just scanned through all the pictures on my camera and I can't wait to get them loaded onto Facebook, and share them on here! Yes, there are quite a few that didn't turn out, but there are a ton of adorable ones, too!

The last of us arrived back in Salt Lake this morning at 11:30... I'm not quite sure what everyone else did, but by the time I got home at 3 PM, I was exhausted and climbed into bed. I woke up at 7:30 PM! I felt like I could sleep the rest of the night and into tomorrow with no problem!

I'm taking off for Oklahoma again tomorrow afternoon and I'm sooo not excited about it! Keep an eye out for a recounting of the Vegas trip and I think I'm going to participate in the 30 days of truths thingey... but I've gotta find out more about it first. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Until tomorrow, Ciao Bellas!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Hooray!!

MommyLovesStilettos said...

Can't wait to see the pictures!!:)

Anonymous said...

I envy your Vegas vacations!

Jaime said...

so jealous

Karen said...

Not sure I'm going to recover. I think I finally went off the deep end... but what a great way to go!

Captain Dumbass said...

Looking forward to the Vegas stories. And my CD which is apparently on a dog sled somewhere in the Yukon.