Monday, August 23, 2010

Lil' Miss Thang! - Guest Post

Happy Monday, Everyone! As I'm off in LaLa Land {actually, I'm in Los Alamos with Auri and the kids (and yes, that's where the atomic bomb was made) and we're having fun with out you!}, I decided to enlist a couple of guest bloggers to entertain you for the week... First off, I've got Lil Miss Butterbean! She's one of my newest readers and adorable as can be... now show her some love!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys! i'm lil miss butterbean, and you can normally find me blogging over here. i'm so excited to be guest posting for ms. salti! when she said she was looking for guest bloggers, i jumped at the opportunity because i love her blog! plus i hear she has awesome followers! (btw, i'm great at compliments!)

anyway, when she told me that i could write about whatever my heart desired, my mind went wild with topics, but i decided to keep it simple. my favorite time of year is autumn. i love the colors, i love the smells, i love the toasty warm feeling that you get when you're watching a football game or when you feel the first chill of the season. so, i was going to write about that, but decided that writing about the last few lazy days of summer would be better.

these are my favorite things about summer

long days at the lake
(via)


flip flops
(via)


grilling with friends
(via)


a cold beer on a hot night
(via)


road tripping
(via)

combine these five things and you've got the recipe for a wonderful summer!

so what about y'all? what are your favorite things about summer? how are you planning on spending the rest of these hot days?

2 comments:

B said...

Yay summer! I love to grill, and a cold beer doesn't sound too bad either! I must admit, though, I'm *dying* for fall to roll in (in a few months still, given that I'm a Texan!). Football, jeans, ballet flats - mmmhmmm!

Jaime said...

i spent my summer a lot like the rest of the year, just hotter. attorneys don't get summers off unfortunately.