Monday, August 16, 2010

Birthday Wishes - Mamacita and Aurs

Two of my most favorite women in the world are celebrating birthdays! Aurelia, my HLP had her 29th birthday yesterday... And my Mom, the best mom EVER, is celebrating hers today (I won't mention her age for fear of being disowned). Sadly, they're both in other states right now so I can't give them loves!

Obviously, I have more pics of Auri to use at my disposal because my mom threatens me every time I have the camera out.

I hope you girls have absolutely wonderful birthday weeks! I love you both and can't wait to see you soon!

4 comments:

J said...

love the pictures! happy birthday to both of them!

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday, Ladies!

Jaime said...

my mom would probably kill me if i posted a pic of her on my blog. she threatens my life whenever we pull out a camera and she's around.

happy birthday to mom and auri. damn, she's only 29???? that makes me feel so old!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to both of them!