Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Caption This, Bitches - Part Dos!

Big Caption This Button
Remember this from last week? Well, not the photo but the little game we're now playing on Wednesdays? Well, it's Wednesday (and since I didn't get around to my RTT yesterday, I figured I better get on the bandwagon at some point this week) so let's get it on!

The goal of Caption This! is that you look at the picture, decide on a caption and leave it in the comments. I'll choose a winner each week. You don't win anything except bragging rights.

If you wanna play, go talk to Cass! She doesn't bite...usually!

Ok?! Ready?! Go!!!
"..."

P.S. Last week's winner was... Captain Dumbass... with the runner up being Jessica. Thanks for playing, guys!

8 comments:

Noelle said...

I might have to kill you! That is no the caption, that is my comment to you my BFF. Just kidding, but seriously Karen and I didn't do anything to you, did we?

As for the caption: This is your brain on drugs...

Ms. Salti said...

I picked the most fabulous picture of the bunch... don't hold it against me!

Plus, this is what happens when I'm left in a hotel room for a week at a time by myself.

Brandie said...

I don't even want to know how that happened! I have no words for that but oh my goodness laughing so hard right now!

Rachel said...

LOL! That is a hilarious picture!



"The guys never know what really happens at those 'scrapbooking parties'" hee hee! :)

Jaime said...

HA! great picture.

all that's coming to mind is "suck me beautiful" but that's totally not appropriate for this picture... *sigh*

Mrs Anne said...

"Bondage meets Dancing with the Stars"

lol
was that outloud?

ha!

Big Mama Cass said...

"Even with such an unusual attachment, these Siamese twins still manage to get around quite efficiently."

LMAO! I am so twisted :)

lisa_sims said...

What in the hell ladies? And, why am I missing all the fun?!!!