Monday, September 22, 2008

Another Wild Party

O.M.G. as Odum would say.... Party at Auri's house on Friday night. Oh my. I don't really know what else to say! Wow. This first picture is of Leah and Auri... both so freakin' gorgeous, I think they need to be shot. Well, at least bitch-slapped.... don't you think?
This second picture is of me, Paul and Karen. If Karen hadn't closed her eyes, it would have been fabulous... except that Paul has his, "I'm a really hot guy and know it," face on... ha ha ha. And by the way, where the hell did Brittany go? If I were her, I wouldn't leave my absolutely-perfect man alone with two drunk girls, even if they were some of my bestest bestest bestest friends.

Last pic here is of Paul and I. I am being sassy... he has a mouth full of meat. Hmmmm....

I have left out all of the "compromising pictures" for good reason. Don't ask me what they were of, don't ask to see them. If you weren't already sent the link, you're not going to see them. EVER! Yes, they're that bad. And no, I'm not a little teapot. I'm sure I've left out something fun I wanted to share with all of you.... so I'll add it later if I remember. To those of you who didn't make it, shame on you!

2 comments:

Mrs. Realife said...

SO FUN!! Oh to have the party days back... :)

SchmOdie said...

We had a fabulous time! It was good to see the THCW!