Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Only 2.5 More Weeks, Only 2.5 More Weeks...

I've realized, after missing yoga for the last 2 or 3 weeks, I NEED yoga in my life. That is all. I'm at that point again where I have so many things running through my mind, but every time I sit down to write, they escape me. Also, can't seem to remember a damn thing these days, so hopefully the writing bug will come back to me soon! In the meantime, I'd REALLY love for this to be my kitchen. Do you realize that I'd become a gourmet chef if I got to cook in a kitchen like that everyday? Sursly. Make it happen for me, people! And then I'll make y'all dinner, like, every night. News Flash: I came up with a fantastic idea for my friend Kristen and I. We are going to start The Big Girls Itty Bitty Titty Club, for all us big girls out there who have itty bitty titties. Auri likes to argue that my boobies aren't small (and in some circles they wouldn't be considered so), but given my measurements, my tatas are a bit out of proportion. And I know I'm not the only one out there... So, who's with me? A conversation with my mom on the way to the airport yesterday: Mom: Do me a favor? Me: Yes? Mom: Don't cut your hair any shorter. Isn't she sweet? Y'all might think my favorite is the Edward Llama... but in fact, it's the President Obama Llama! And with that, I bid you, adieu my loves! Be back soon with more to entertain you!

11 comments:

Big Mama Cass said...

Missing you like whoa. OBAMA ROCKS! That is all.

Maasiyat said...

I would so join your club. Where do I sign up?!

Captain Dumbass said...

No President has ever looked as cool as Obama. And I love that pic of you in the hat. And not touching the boob thing.

Anonymous said...

@Captain Dumbass. "And not touching the boob thing." Bwahahahahahaha! *snort*. There's gotta be a joke in there somewhere ... :P

Anonymous said...

@Captain Dumbass. "And not touching the boob thing." Bwahahahahahaha! *snort*. There's gotta be a joke in there somewhere ... :P

Anonymous said...

*kicks the ground with the toe of her shoe.* Sorry about the double post thing... *sighs*.

Anonymous said...

I NEED to try yoga. For realz. That kitchen is awesome!!!

Jessica said...

Capt. D is all over that boob thing, whether he knows it or not.

By the way, you're hot.

Edie B. Kuhl said...

1 - I'm looking at a house that needs the kitchen completely redone and have yet to find one I like. THIS is it! So if my dream becomes a reality, will you come cook in it?

2 - I don't think I'd qualify for your club but my 93 year old Granny would. She flashed me last week! I must say . . . nice tits for an old lady but just so small for her big frame.

3 - Is is wrong to fantasize about the president? mmm . . .

Jaime said...

i haven't worked out since tuesday. i feel like a bum. i hate that i screwed up my knee. i may have to take up yoga, just so i can do SOMETHING...

David and Carmen said...

Can I be in your club? I've gone down two sizes. I was quite upset..haven't been this cup size since like high school? :(