Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Do Y'all Know What Tomorrow Is?

Today is Wednesday, March 16th. That means tomorrow is Thursday, March 17th. Do y'all know what that means? And no, I'm not referring to the fact that it's St. Patrick's Day. Although, for some strange reason, I've always liked St. Patty's Day. Which reminds me, I didn't pack anything green to wear tomorrow... so don't pinch me. Kthanks. Anyhoodle, if you haven't figured out what I've been alluding to, tomorrow means Big Mama Cass is coming to visit me!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!! Because of the momentus occasion, Captain Dumbass suggested we do some live blogging. Since (I can't believe I'm admitting this) I don't actually know what that entails, I think maybe we'll just do a vlog. That work for you guys? Ok, it's a deal.


A recent conversation
:
E: Hey, you're coming to Denver the last week in June, ok?
Me: Um, ok? Any particular reason?
E: Cass said the only way Tank and I can go fishing is if you come here for the week.
Me: Ok, what are the dates?
E: I don't know, the last week in June.
Me: Let me look... I think I can make it work... I'll see if I can work from home (aka Denver) that week. If not, at the very least, I'll fly out on Thursday and stay for the long weekend.
E to Cass (in the background): She said she will be here that week.
Cass (in the background): The whole week?
E to Cass: Yes
Me: Um, nice way to relay information.
"To love for the sake of being loved is human,
But to love for the sake of loving is angelic." – Alphonse de Lamartine

And with that, I leave you for the weekend. Next week you can bet your asses I'll have some fabu pics to share!

Ciao bellas!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Can't wait for the vlog!

Captain Dumbass said...

This should be interesting.

Jaime said...

know what i hate about st patrick's day.

i don't own any freaking green and i'm tired of being pinched for it. do you think if i told people i was sporting a green thong they'd leave me alone?