We have a new fugly button, people! Rejoice, or something. So guess what? This is officially my 600th post. Isn't that nuts? Either I have a lot of very profound shit to say or I like to hear myself type. Possibly a mixture of both which means I type a lot of shit. Hmmm... well, you signed on, so I'll do my best to keep you coming... back, that is. Ha!
Another official announcement? I love Glee. I mean, I know I've said I like the show in the past, but I've been catching a lot of the episodes I missed last season and I really love this show! The NPH episode is on right now and it's fab-u-lous!
I'm back in Oklahoma this week. Every time I go to type Oklahoma, I try to type Oaklahoma. Strange, I know. I think I like this project better than the one in Alabama... but don't tell anyone.
I know someone who thought you pronounced "Hermione" as "Her-moyne."
Have you seen any of the Allstate "Mayhem" commercials? They freaking crack me up! Here's a medley of a few of them.
I'm trying to decide if I should put my swimsuit on and go downstairs to the hot tub. The pool/hot tub in this hotel shares a window with the main restaurant. Um, yeah. I don't really want everyone dining to see my huge ass in my swimsuit while I'm trying to chill in the hot tub. Who's friggin' idear was that?

I miss wearing all my cute heels. I can't wear them with my hip these days. Shit! And sadly, I don't own these shoes, but one day, I will. Oh yes, I will.
Auri and I had a great time with the boys at the pool yesterday. I can't believe what great swimmers they're turning into. Aidan is a little more adventurous than Tristan is right now and he's cracking me up. He swims under water, he can "glide" and he only panics from time to time. Just keep swimming, little man!
Did y'all see this little girl on America's Got Talent? She made me cry. Absofrickinlutely amazing! Fast forward to 1:35 to see her sing. The rest is about her story.
Being that it's the 600th post, I should do something to commemorate. But since no one wants to sponser shit over here, I'm not doing a giveaway or anything...but I could be persuaded into making another "mixed tape" and sending to to the first five who express interest...or 7, if there are that many of you who want one. Actually, how about a copy of the "Vegas Mix 2010" I'll be making for our trip in the next few weeks or so? Let me know.
























































11 comments:
Congrats! (love those shoes!)
ummm Glee rocks congrats to you and those shoes are rockin!!!!
gorgeous shoes and that lil opera singer is amazing!!
Dude... 600? Hold bajebus. not baby jebus... but bajebus. That's right. So, I say you jump in the hot tub nekkid and then pretend you don't shprekin the english when they tell you to wear a suit=) Sounds fun huh?
I swear to bajebus if you put any more naughty pix of me up I'm putting the one of you up with kleenex in your nose. Who wants to see that one? How is it that you have so much motivation to keep blogging? I have enough to keep feeding my kids. And some days I'm lacking in that arena.
So... if you don't want your shoes anymore you could totally let me wear them until you're ready to again... just so they don't get lonely. just sayin'.
Um... that commercial was hilarious.
And so are you.
k... miss you... shtanky.
Don't die in a tornado k
Hawt shoes!
I love Glee too, discovered it over the summer in repeats and am now officially a Gleek. Though I hate that damn word.
As watch news, I have also been calling the hurricane Hermione. Even worse, we have a new sales person at work, called Ermioni, pronounced Air-mee-oh-nee, and guess what the hell I have been calling her... oops...
Congrats on 600! I love the "Mayhem" commercials.
And watch out for tornadoes...
Happy happy 600th post, fabulous lady!!
I have a long way to go to catch up to you!
I sometimes still have trouble believing that little girl's voice is real. It's just so amazing.
Hahahah hurricane Hermione.
I want those shoes!! Not to wear while walking but ahem... anyhoo.
And dude those mayhem commercials are HILAR!
Glee is awesome.
I always type Arkansuck when I am trying to type Arkansas. {grin}
That hurricane better not get any closer. And I thought it was Her-moyne. How is it then? LOL
Wait...did I already tell you that? Am I that person you reference?? Are you MAKING FUN OF ME?!?! WE CAN TAKE THIS OUTSIDE MISSY!!!
Wait.. no it's not me cause I never saw that name till you put it here.
Never mind the outburst. :)
Sign me up for a mix tape, I knows you got good taste in music. And tornado drills? Crazy.
And I love Glee, even if I was making fun of their music.
Ahh, Glee, my escape from reality. Maybe not, cuz sometimes I do actually break into song and even the dance routine from the All the Single Ladies/Football episode. Still my favorite.
Congrats on the 600th! That's a big freakin' deal or just a lot of writing.
those shoes are GREAT. i want!
and what the hell were they thinking putting the pool/hot tub right next to the restaurant????
how long are you going to be in OK?
Post a Comment